The Monolith Classic Basic is the same superior quality and construction as the Monolith Classic Pro 1.0, but supplied with fewer accessories so as to allow a lower purchase price.
The Monolith Classic Basic provides a versatile and fun cooking platform for cooking just about anything outdoors including: slow cook meat, smoke food, bake bread, delicious pizza, rotisserie chicken & kebabs, full English style breakfast using a plancha griddle and excellent as a tandoor as well. It is nothing less than an oven, grill, BBQ, smoker, and slow cooker.
There are a range of accessories available ucluding: pizza stone, rotisserie and plancha griddle.
* Monolith Classic Basic Black with Cart and 2 bamboo folding shelves
* Single stainless steel cooking grate
* Half moon heat deflector stones
* Sturdy metal cart with stainless steel bolts
* Bamboo side shelves
* Painted Steel banding and hinge
The price difference is achieved by not supplying the following items as standard:
* Single piece firebox versus the new segmented version
* Monolith chip feeder system is not included - not upgradable
* Powder coated steel strips instead of the stainless steel strips
* Single grill which can be extended by the optional 2nd level grid
* No ash removal tool - still very easy to remove ash with a vacuum cleaner or purchase separately.
Grill size: 46cm
Height: 120cm, Width: 71cm, Depth: 59cm, Weight: 85Kg
Limited lifetime warranty on all ceramic components and 5 year warranty on all metal and componentsFree UK Mainland 2 Day Delivery
Shipping And Handling
For order totals exceeding £25.00 delivery is free next day to all UK Mainland destinations unless otherwise stated. For orders less than £25.00 there is a £4.99 delivery charge. Please call or email us regarding delivery costs outside of the United Kingdom. If you place and order outside the UK mainland we will call or email you with the additional delivery cost. The exception to free delivery are goods going to IV, KW, PA and PH postcodes and Islands.
On receipt of your order we will either call or email you with a delivery date. Most items will be for next day delivery unless indicated otherwise. For next day delivery, orders need to be received before 12:00 the previous day.
If your item is not in stock, we will back order for you. You will always be emailed with the option to cancel your order if you would rather not wait.